Saturday 28 May 2016

Eleanor and park review

Elenor and park reveiw 

Star rating 
4

Author: rainbow Rowell

This book is about a new girl called Eleanor and she is poor and has a horrible stepdad and also a boy named finch who has a loving family and liked rock.

I love the way the characters are described. I love Eleanor she is so kind and selfless and doesn't think about herself and park is sweet and caring when you get to know him.

The end had me in bits, it was so heartbreaking to read and I loved it. The story had a good start and a great end and the middle was good but not as good as the rest just because I think it was down to personal preference and I don't like some of that stuff as  the middle was very centred around romance and I do like that just not slow like it was. If that was different I would have gave this 5 stars but I will re-read it and recommend it.

What did you think to this book make sure to let me know 

Goodbye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment