Saturday 28 May 2016

Tome topple tbr

Tome topple tbr 

Hi, just want to say thank you for visiting my blog I think last time I checked there was 50 of you, anyway hope you are well and enjoy. 

This is a readathon created by a booktuber called Sam (link below) and it is supposed to make you read big books instead of little ones people usually read in readathons.

Challenge 1: book with 500+ pages 

I picked Gone by Michael Grant  

Challenge 2: graphic novel 

I chose Username Evie by Joe Sugg

Challenge 3: a big book that is part of a series 

I decided on City of Bones by Classandra Clare 

Challenge 4 : more than 1 a week 

I will have to see how well I did

Challenge 5 : adult novel 

I cheated and changed it to young adult. I chose a court of thorns and roses 

Tell me if you are taking part!



I hope the links work!

Goodbye for now 


No comments:

Post a Comment