Sunday 5 June 2016

May wrap up

May wrap up 

Hello again,

So this month I fell into a massive reading slump and as a result read an amazing amount of 2 books 

Book 1

All the bright places 

Author: Jennifer Niven 
Star rating :  5

Review

This book is about a girl called violet and a boy called theodore finch and they meet on the top of a school tower and persuade each other not to jump. Instantly finch falls in love with violet but violet can't love him because they come from different friendship groups.

I really loved this book it is like a roller coaster. It really puts you through all the emotions. It's tragic, funny and sad again. 

It is a real eye opener to depression and suicide and I would truly recommend this to anyone make, female, old or young anyone could relate or just enjoy!


Book 2 

Eleanor and park

Author: rainbow Rowell 
Star rating 4 
Review

I atchually already have a review up on my blog for this book so check that out. 



Announcement:

I might be starting YouTube 

If you would like to see that let me know I have a few videos lined up ready to go! 

I will link my channel below






No comments:

Post a Comment