Wednesday 29 June 2016

Very very ambitious JulyTBR

Hi I'm back again with a very over the top TBR. Obviously I won't be reading all of these and it's mainly so. I have a choice but there is some important ones first.

A COURT OF THORNS AMD ROSES

By Sarh J Maas 
I am atchually buddy reading this with a freind so this is at the top 

GAME OF THRONES

By George R.R Martin 
I am also buddy reading this with a freind 

CINDER 

By Merissa Meyer 

RED QUEEN 

By Victoria Aveyard 

CITY OF ASHES 

By Cassandra Clare 
I read the first one last month and really enjoyed them 

FIRE AND FLOOD 

By Victoria Scott 
I have already started this so it needs finishing 

FALLEN 

By Lauren Kate 
I have also started this. 

THE HUNGER GAMES

By Suzanne Collins 

FROSTBITE 

By Richelle mead 
I read the first book in February and loved it

Goodbye for now and make sure to tell me your TBR below 

No comments:

Post a Comment